Sunday, March 1, 2009

GRANDSON NASH NIXON DALTON

Now I'm going to brag about my newest little grandson!

I was at work on Dec. 6, 2008 waiting for the call that he was finally here and that he and Mom Laura were doing well. I guess it took over an hour for Laura and Jeff to call anyone until they decided on a name. When Laura finally called (at about 3:40pm) I could hardly hold back the tears because of gratitude and relief that all went well . Then they told me his name...Nash Nixon Dalton. I was thrilled. Nash was a name that came to me right after we heard that he was a boy, and it fit Laura's criterea of being a short name that fit with the rest of the kids. It was my favorite name even during my search of the 10,001 baby name book! Jeff liked the name Nixon (in honor of his watches). I think they did a fine job of naming him...His name really fits him. It is unique.

Nash is a perfect baby. He is physically perfect, and he has a perfect countenance. He seems very comfortable with life, and he is SO loved by his family. I still haven't heard him cry (but I'm sure he does occasionally). He is easy to be around....he exudes a calming effect on me. He is a good little traveler. He's so quiet sometimes that I forget he's there! He's growing fast and will be 3 months old this week, already!

The Daltons are such a close family and the children really do love and take care of one another. They adore Nash and are so good with him.

Nash was truly our BEST Christmas present!

No comments: