Thursday, January 1, 2009

Remembering ......

2008 was quite the year! It was busy and full of change, fun, sad, surprising, disappointing, loving, undisciplined (personally), yet satisfying in many ways. Birthdays and holidays are important in our family and a BIG deal! I wouldn't have it any other way. I am truly blessed with fabulous friends and a family that keeps on growing!!!



I moved, changed job positions, had 2 beautiful new grandchildren Violet Sue Gardner on March 20, and Nash Nixon Dalton on December 6 (I still need to brag and blog about him), celebrated my 60 years in STYLE, and got a stupid speeding ticket just a few weeks before Christmas.



My sweet Aunt Terry passed away last January, and I miss her very much. President Hinckley also passed away who was a huge influence in my life. I mourned with friends as they lost loved ones way too early. I struggled personally in every area of my life, but have great hope and resolve to improve in 2009!



I treasure new old friends who are back in my life. I'm grateful to have a nice job and to live in this Country, despite its many problems. I'm grateful for my little dog Jag who keeps me company and safe from intruders! I love my children, their spouses and my darling grandchildren. They are soooooo good to me! I don't know what I would do without my sister Nelda and my brother in law Ed. They are amazing and unselfish in every way. I have loving and interesting cousins, aunts and uncles, nieces, and nephew & families whom I love, and I promise to keep in better touch in 2009!



Now 2008 is a memory! It's onward and upward in 2009! I'll start by getting organized step by step........ Perseverance, consistency, hope, and progress are words and actions I hope will be my constant companions this year in helping to set and keep my goals! Wish me luck!

No comments: