Sunday, February 24, 2008

Swiftly Fly the Days (quote from the song Sunrise Sunset)

I can't believe February is almost over and I haven't written since the 5th. This short month has flown by. For the most part I am quite a happy and grateful person, but this cold, snowy weather has almost broken my spirit!!! I am seriously afraid to drive on snowy, icy(when you don't know it's icy) roads, and the stress wipes me out!!! I am so grateful, however, for a nice safe car (thanks to Curt and Angie) and for the moisture this desert desperately needs. I hope that last sentence makes up for the previous negativity!!!!

Our Primary Presidency gave a wonderful breakfast/teacher training meeting this morning, complete with a chocolate fountain with everything imaginable to drizzle!!! We also were presented with the CUTEST bags to carry our Primary materials....so thoughtful (and homemade!). My Ward is great. The people are so kind, friendly and are raising or have raised wonderful families. I have been blessed in every Ward I have been in with truly remarkable role models and forever friends. I presently team teach (every other week) the CTR 6-7 year olds. They are such a smart, good-looking group! Love them!

1 comment:

Dalton Family said...

You're better than me. I can't stand the snow either and who cares about the moisture we need--I'm cold! Good thing we're headed to Vegas:)

I love your ward, they are so creative!