Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Crazy Kids

Laura and her three Ella(4), Ty(3), and Crew, and Cami (8 mos preg) and Hazel (1), drove to Boulder City yesterday. Barry's Aunt celebrated her (92?)birthday last week, so they surprised her. They are staying with Cara, Mark, Payton (3) and Hudson(5mos) for 2 more days. It must be crazy there as well as lots of fun. Payton's birthday is on 2/28 so they are going to Chuck E Cheese tomorrow for her party. Payton and Ella are Best Friends and Best Cousins, they say. Ty is Aunt Arline's pet. Crew said Arline's name and says Hazel, too. I just got off the phone with Laura, so I'm just repeating some of what she said. I'm sure they will have plenty to say on their blogs. I'm glad they can make great memories for the little cousins and themselves. They are truly brave (crazy). I mean, Cara and Laura took Laura's 3 and Payton to Disneyland last summer when Cara was 6 or 7 months preg! What's next???? Stay tuned............

1 comment:

Dalton Family said...

ha! Oh mom, you crack me up!