Friday, February 1, 2008

New Frontier!

My daughter, Laura, thought it would be a good idea for me to create my own blog. I am easily influenced, apparently, but I think it will be fun! I don't have pictures to share yet, but she will help me with them. She thinks it will give me an opportunity to connect with old friends. I also think it will serve as a journal. I have at least 10 uncompleted journals lying around! Maybe this will spur me on for the sake of my posterity!

Since this blog is about my Blessings, I need to say how proud I am of my four children (Cara, Curt, Laura, Cami) who are are all grown up with babes of their own. I will showcase each child/family in future posts, but for now and today, this is it......a New Beginning!

1 comment:

Dalton Family said...

Woo Hoo!!! Good job mom! I'm impressed you set it up all on your own!